partnerdanceonline.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 01:52:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
A lot of people are visiting Smiley Smiley
Undecided Undecided but not many are posting....
please say hi Cheesy
116447 Posts in 1855 Topics by 221 Members
Latest Member: EVE_Dance
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  partnerdanceonline.com
|-+  Whats on your mind?
| |-+  Pastimes & Chatter...
| | |-+  Just to chat... (Moderators: QPO, Rugby, Lioness)
| | | |-+  Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 289 Print
Author Topic: Complaint box - drop your life woes in here....  (Read 112194 times)
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« on: April 14, 2009, 09:03:45 PM »

Enter your whines, gripes, and complaints here.   Grin  This isn't the thread for serious problems -- it's the thread for stuff that annoys you, and stuff that you really shouldn't complain about but you're going to anyway.   Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 09:26:55 PM by elisedance » Logged
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

Nottingham, MD (by way of NJ)

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »

WOW .... I was wondering if we should have this .... hehee but it works and is needed for those wee annoyances in life eh?

like drippy rainy wet dreary weather. ok thats my whine

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 09:09:34 PM »

Mine is that I had to spend most of my day at work hiding in a conference room so I could get some work done.  And the work I was doing was cleaning up someone else's mess, so to speak.
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

Mine is that I had to spend most of my day at work hiding in a conference room so I could get some work done.  And the work I was doing was cleaning up someone else's mess, so to speak.

awe ...HUGS

It is more important who they are as people and only then is it important who they are as dancers.~Marcia Haydee
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:21:43 PM »

I had to go to an after work meeting where we were supposed to have inspiring funding ideas but instead sat in a circle and babbled inanities... anyone that came up with a slightly interesting idea was squelched !

Don't you love committees - the productivity is inversely proportional to the number of members.  There were about 40 of us....

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
cornutt
Administrator
Silver

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »

Don't you love committees - the productivity is inversely proportional to the number of members.  There were about 40 of us....

Yeah, in a former job, we used to have to sit in a 100-person change board every week, that usually degenerated into a witch hunt.  One thing we used to do to fight off the boredom was calculate the per-hour burn rate for that meeting.   Shocked
ThisIsNotMe
Intermediate Bronze

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 01:12:47 AM »

Well, I was supposed to work today.  I turned up, worked for half an hour, and got sent home.  Becuase I'm sick, you see, and that doesn't give the customers the right image.  Never mind the fact that I was shivering from a fever, couldn't see straight, could hardly hear and have no voice.  No, it's all because being sick doesn't present the right image. 
SwingWaltz
Gold Star

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 01:19:56 AM »

LIT REVIEW LIT REVIEW LIT REVIEW!!! ARGH!!!! Cry Cry Cry
Lioness
Open Gold

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »

I think I have a cold. My throat is all grouchy and my nose is blocked.
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 06:59:23 AM »

Unfortunately it is going around. try to gargle as much as you can to try and kill the germs. not good when you have to go on a plane very soon

Dance is a delicate balance between perfection and beauty.  ~Author Unknown
Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 07:00:02 AM »

Sorry to hear you are not well, it is travelling the globe

Well, I was supposed to work today.  I turned up, worked for half an hour, and got sent home.  Becuase I'm sick, you see, and that doesn't give the customers the right image.  Never mind the fact that I was shivering from a fever, couldn't see straight, could hardly hear and have no voice.  No, it's all because being sick doesn't present the right image. 

Dance Forum
QPO
Continental Champion

Adelaide South Australia

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 07:01:38 AM »

the touble with committees is that a lot of members have there own agenda...40 would be so hard to consciences.

I had to go to an after work meeting where we were supposed to have inspiring funding ideas but instead sat in a circle and babbled inanities... anyone that came up with a slightly interesting idea was squelched !

Dance Forum
elisedance
Administrator
Blackpool Finalist

ee

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 08:39:48 AM »

LIT REVIEW LIT REVIEW LIT REVIEW!!! ARGH!!!! Cry Cry Cry

boring - but just think of life 10 years from now when another student can't be bothered to find/cite your original work.

it bites.,,,

ee

If you must leave the house, go build a home...

The limit of your love is also the limit of your art...
emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »

Awe Lioness ... hope you feel better soon .... orange juice and chicken soup broth .... HUGS!

emeralddancer
Intermediate Gold

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 08:43:02 AM »

no complaints, not even with the drippy wet weather AGAIN today. Actually it is kind of beautiful outside in its own way.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 289 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: